Saturday, March 8, 2014

Miraflores, Peru













I just got back from an amazing spring break trip visiting a friend (Mary) in Peru! Peru is a photographers heaven with so much untouched, beautiful land.  I couldn't resist taking photos of everything I saw.  Here are some pictures I took from Miraflores in Lima, Peru.  To be perfectly honest Lima was my least favorite city we visited on the trip but it did have a beautiful little town (Miraflores) that runs along the coast. We spend the last two days of the trip walking along the coast, relaxing, biking and soaking up the sun before heading back to snowy Philadelphia.  We found the cutest little tree house cafe (BuenaVista) along the coast with the most delicious fruit drinks, salads, and cappuccinos!  It is was a perfect way to end an exhausting trip of hiking, sand boarding and long overnight bus rides. 




No comments:

Post a Comment